1. Here is the nitty gritty of Olympics (CADA) lab testing (EE TImes)
2. Time Magazine asks what's driving Dara Torres, and apparently concludes it's middle aged women with dreams. (Time)
3. The Olympics popularity on TV has nose-dived. That's not dope (The Press)
4. The Beaver County Times is cynical about the Steeler's doc appointed WWE doc.
Steelers neurological surgeon Dr. Joseph Maroon has been appointed the medical director of World Wrestling Entertainment’s wellness program. Given that wrestling has traditionally been awash with all manner of drug use, especially steroids, should that association bother the Steelers? Is Maroon’s job at WWE detecting steroid use, or masking steroid use?
5. No BBC at the Beijing Olympics? At least there is porno. (The Telegraph)