1. Big Mark McGwire stays quiet outside of baseball. (USA Today)
2. Dwain Chambers runs a 10.05 100M, the UK's best. (The Independent)
3. Catching drug addiction before it starts. (TransWorldNews)
4. Terry Bradshaw clarifies remarks about steroids: he meant anti-inflammatory steroids, or was did he mean aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid, but Terry knew that) (I-Team, NY Daily News)
5. Two of 10,000 Texas boys tested positive for the juice. (KFDA)
6. Jailer caught selling steroids to undercover cop. (Wicked Local)
7. Disipio.com discusses the regenerative powers of Albert Pujols seen to the right in his high school freshman portrait (pronounce the 'j').