1. The Royals Jose Guillen will not serve a huge 15 day suspension for HGH. (Royals Authority)
2. The Cardinals reliever Ron Villone, who took HGH delivery, will walk. Cardinals players Troy Glaus and Rich Ankiel also escape any consequences for using PEDs. (St Louis Today)
3. The Indians HGH-loaded Paul Byrd skated. (Canton Rep)
4. Andy Pettitte who used his own, and his dad's, HGH received clemency. He may need the witness protection program for testifying about Roger Clemens. (NY Daily News)
5. Jay Gibbons, free from penalties, collects at least 11.9 million dollars to dull hi tremendous pain after Baltimore released him. (SI.com)
6. Rockies relief pitcher Matt Herges seems relieved he didn't get sent to the shower over steroids use (MLB.com)
7. Miguel Tajada sakted this time, but may not for the FBI. (Houston Chron)
Meanwhile, White Sox manger Jose Guillen received a harsh fine for critical comments about an umpire. (Sun Times)
Justice. You cheat the game using illegal drugs and you skip out with no consequences. You hurl a couple words an umpire's way, and you get a nice fat fine. Justice, MLB style.
Listen-up kids...moral lessons here.