There sure are a plethora of anecdotes out there about Armstrong's use of doping agents. We recently referred to Andreus' eye witness account of the admission of steroids, HGH, and EPO.
1. Emma O'Reilly, formerly Armstrong's personal masseuse, talks about syringes and pills here.
2. Kathy Lemond, wife of 3-time Tour winner Greg Lemond "is also quoted at length about threats that Armstrong allegedly made to him because he had spread doubts about Armstrong's victories in the Tour".
Armstrong and Lemond have had 'words', too.
3. David Walsh alleges:
London Times writer David Walsh revealed that Armstrong was consulting with Dr. Michele Ferrari, who is currently on trial in Italy for allegedly helping cyclists dope, LeMond was characteristically blunt. "If it's true, then [Armstrong's Tour wins] are the greatest fraud in cycling," he said at the time.
4. And the recent statements by the Andreus.
However Armstrong has hit back hard too (one example).
We have a couple reactions:
1. Those are may accusations from high level people. Either something is up, or that guy has made alot of enemies.
2. It would be nice to get 'the truth'.
2. Wouldn't it be great to have things black and white -- either eliminate doping from various sports, or go ahead and allow these drugs under a physicians supervision.